EN AW-5005A – ALFHA1 ® / NORF
- ALFHA1® is a unique 5005 Aluminum Alloy from Hydro specially designed for facade cladding.
- ALFHA1® offers excellent anodizing results.
- ALFHA1® combines a perfect, uniform, silver-shiny surface.
- Good flatness and bending properties, at 90 degrees inside bending radius, it is down to 1.0 x thickness.
- ALFHA1® is manufactured with specialized and extremely high process parameters that ensure a high level of uniformity.
- Hot-rolled in NORF, subsequently cold rolled to final sheets thickness in Hamburg
- Supplied in standard thicknesses from 1 to 4 mm and coil widths up to 1600 mm.
- Standard formats up to Width 2000 x Length 4000/5000/6000 mm
- Available with and without protective film.
- Fast delivery from our coil center in Bremen, typically 8-12 days on special size, or 1-3 days in standard size from Horsens
A little more about anodizing aluminum sheets for industry and facade use
- It is the combination of the rolling block, the rolling process and the anodizing process that determines the result of the surface of the anodized sheets
- For large facades, only one manufacturer’s sheets should be used.
- In addition, the analysis of the batches used must be very similar.
- Anodization and machining must take place under the same conditions and processes.
Contact us for more information and delivery options for your particular project.